1. Invite all your puppy friends (and their owners of course!)
2. Pick up pet-friendly and human treats, because everyone will be hungry after a good swim
3. Doggie proof the backyard, make sure there is nothing lying around that the dogs can get into
4. Have lots of towels on hand!
5. Lay out bowls of fresh water, its not good to drink pool water all day
6. Pack the pool with floating toys that the pups can play with and don't forget the tennis balls (Vixen's favorite!)
7. Have designated "life guards" on hand just to make sure everyone is safe and having a good time
8. And last but not least, have a doggone good time!
Here are just a few shots from this years Aunt Treats Doggie Pool Party -
"The water feels so good!"